– a Psychotherapist and Clinical Supervisor
– a Movemement Medicine Teacher and Facilitator
–an Ancestral Reconnection and Healing Practitioner
My work brings layers of deeper connection and resource to those who are seeking to be potent agents of change, and who want to bring help and healing in these times. My mission is to support life giving and sustainable change for you, your ancestors, descendants and the web of life.
In my 30 years of frontline therapeutic experience in organisations and privately, I have worked with a wide variety of people. Throughout those years I have been seeking out what really helps us to heal, make changes , realise our full potential and to thrive individually and collectively. My multi-layered, multi disciplinary offerings are the weaving of what I have gathered from my extensive trainings and experience.
These offerings include;
- movement medicine workshops
- ancestral reconnection and healing sessions and groups
- individual and organisational supervision and Continuing Professional Development
All of this sits on the foundation of my 30 years of Clinical and trauma informed practice
Read more about my journey…